Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions asked by our customers and people interested in web and email hosting. These links open in a new window, and send you to various websites that have answered these questions with some degree of acceptability.
For information on PCS email account settings, please download our informational PDF, which has the settings you'll need when using some of the directions below for configuring your email client.
- How can I check on the status of my PCS Web Hosting server?
- How do I set up my email software? (PCS Email Settings PDF Download)
- Why should my website be W3C Valid HTML?
- Why do I receive an "Operation aborted" error message when I visit some Web pages in Internet Explorer?
- Why do I keep getting (or sending) these "winmail.dat" file attachments in my emails?
- Can you show me a list of websites you host and have designed?
- How can I combine a group of files into one ZIP archive for easier emailing?
- Email only allows for attachments with a maximum file size of about 20 megabytes. Where can I go to send bigger files to someone than email will allow?
- How can I filter out server-marked spam in my Outlook email client?